We Get Rug Cleaning and Carpet Repair Right, First Time, Every Time
At GM Carpet Care, we don’t clean carpets, rug & upholstery in Belmar, New Jersey – we transform them. Our trained technicians revitalize your carpets, bringing them back to that clean, fresh appearance and feel they had the day they were installed.
Even more importantly, once we’re through you can be sure that harmful allergens and dust mites will be banished from your carpets, keeping your family safe from harm. Your 100% Satisfaction is important to us! We run our company with one goal in mind: the satisfaction of our customers.
Serving Belmar, New Jersey with Pride – Proudly serving our loyal New Jersey customers in Ocean and Monmouth County, along with our commitment to quality.
Carpet-Cleaning in Belmar, NJ
Your Monmouth County, Carpet Cleaning Professionals!
More than any other surface in your home, your carpets need to be cleaned on a regular basis. That’s because carpets absorb stains and odors to a much greater degree than hardwood and tile.
With regular servicing, carpets can maintain that fresh, clean appearance that you enjoy every day.
A Cleaning Method For Every Need
Our service is designed around you. Everything we do is with the intention of making the process as easy for you as possible.
Some examples of that include:
Minimally Invasive Cleaning: We clean every inch of carpet, including the spots under furniture. After we finish cleaning, we put all furniture back in its original place. All you have to do is open the door to let us in, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Hot Water Extraction Technology: Our carpet cleaning machines employ powerful and effective technology, which greatly reduces drying time to only a few hours. We want you back in your home enjoying your freshly cleaned carpet as soon as possible, and these machines allow us to do just that.
Unique Cleaning Methods: We have a number of different carpet cleaning methods available, because every situation requires a different solution. Depending on your carpet, we have at our disposal steam cleaning, dry cleaning, and shampoo cleaning.
- Steam Cleaning: This process is especially helpful if your family has been experiencing allergies or asthma. Hot steam and a cleaning solution are sprayed on the carpet, killing dust mites and fungi.
- Dry Cleaning: This method is called “dry cleaning” because no water is used. Our machines work a cleaning compound into the carpet, which breaks down the dirt and grime, allowing for easy vacuuming.
- Shampoo Cleaning: Shampoo cleaning is great for heavily soiled carpets. A cleaning solution creates foam, which works to shampoo away stains and spots.
Save Time & Money!
Before you think about installing new carpet, talk to one of our specialists about cleaning or repairing the carpet you already have. Our one of a kind deep cleaning treatments could save you thousands! Here’s what you get when you choose GM Carpet Care:
- Most importantly, a cleaner, softer carpet!
- Removal of harmful allergens and dust mites.
- Our technicians only use materials that are safe for your children and pets.
- Disinfection and elimination of harmful bacteria.
- We’ll make all of those spilled drinks and pet stain disappear.
- Wall to wall deodorizing will leave your carpet smelling fresh and clean.
- Like all of our other services, carpet cleaning carries our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Belmar, New Jersey Area Rug-Cleaning
Cleaning Services For Your Area Rugs
Your rug is an important part of your living space, and we treat it with the respect that it deserves.
Regardless of whether it’s a family heirloom or a machine made piece that just fits really well in the room, you can feel safe knowing that we’ll take great care in cleaning and restoring your rug.
Best of all, we offer free pick up and delivery, so you don’t have to do a thing!
Every Rug Tells Its Own Story
We clean a number of different kinds of rugs, including oriental, silk, wool, and synthetic pieces. Each requires a unique approach to ensure that the structural integrity of the rug is maintained, while removing all stains and discoloration.
Before we begin treating a rug, we carefully examine it to determine which kind of cleaning will be the most effective. We then begin by carefully vacuuming loose particles, and then pre-treating stains and spots.
The rug is then thoroughly washed and groomed to restore it to its former appearance. Following this treatment, we hang your precious rug in a climate-controlled room to ensure proper drying.
Some Tips On Prevention
Like anything else, preventing damage to your rug is much easier than treating it. Here are some tips for keeping your rug in great shape.
- Make sure to rotate your rugs 180 degrees once a year. This ensures that they will wear evenly.
- Install rug pads to serve as a cushion between your rug and the floor.
- Accidents happen, but it’s important to act quickly to keep your rug healthy. When you see a spill, immediately contact a professional to take care of it. The longer you wait, the bigger the chance of the stain becoming a permanent fixture.
Upholstery-Cleaning in Belmar, NJ
Bringing Your Upholstery Back To Life
Caring for your furniture is just as important as keeping your carpets clean. Chances are good that you spend a lot of time on your couches and sofas, so you should be sure to have them cleaned regularly.
We handle the cleaning of all types of furniture:
- Leather and Fabric
- Love Seats
- Window Treatments
Why You Need Your Furniture Cleaned
It’s not pretty to think about, but every day we use and abuse our furniture.
Besides the normal wear and tear they take just supporting our weight, upholstered furniture is subjected to a tremendous amount of different bacteria, body oils, and dust. All of these are potentially damaging to delicate fabrics.
Luckily, with proper maintenance, your furniture can be preserved for years. Furniture is so expensive these days that it’s much more cost effective to take care of what you already have than going out and purchasing new pieces.
How We Clean Your Upholstery
GM Carpet Care uses a two-step hot water extraction process to get your furniture looking as great as it once did.
- Step One: We apply a PH-balancing formula specifically formulated to remove dirt particles from the upholstery.
- Step Two: Applying hot water, we gently clean the surface of the upholstery.
- Step Three: This is the most important part of the process because it ensures that your furniture will stay protected for longer. When you purchase a new loveseat or sofa, the upholstery is shielded from stains by an artificial protectant. Over time, however, this application wears off, exposing your furniture to potential damage.
- After we finish the cleaning, we’ll apply Scotch Guard protection to keep your furniture cleaner for a longer period of time. This extra level of protection is especially important in homes with pets and small children. Indeed, this is more prevention than treatment!
- Step Four: The last step is the application of an enzyme-based deodorizer to keep your furniture smelling clean. Completely non-toxic, this agent will act to combat the bacteria on your couch than can cause foul odors.
Tile-Grout-Cleaning in Belmar, New Jersey
Keep Your Tile Sparkling
Tile and grout are extremely difficult to clean, and unfortunately, they accumulate grime much more quickly than other surfaces.
That’s because they’re usually installed in places that see a lot of traffic and humidity: kitchens and bathrooms. These elements cause stains, marks, mold, and mildew to infiltrate deep into the grout.
You may be able to clean your tiles, but that grout requires professional attention.
What We Do
GM Carpet Care expert technicians apply a powerful stream to the tile and grout. This method removes the most stubborn, tough stains while protecting the materials from damage.
Your tile and grout will regain that shine they had on the day they were installed.
Flood Water Damage Repair in Belmar
Flooded or Smoke Damage in Your Home or Business? We Are Here For You!
When disaster strikes, it’s important to act quickly.
GM Carpet Care offers an emergency service to immediately tend to water damage. If left untreated, even a small leak can wreak havoc on your carpet and upholstery.
Time is of the essence and we understand the urgency attached to water damage. That’s why we offer around the clock, 24 hour service. We’ll show up at your house in time to stop further damage, armed with a set of tools to save your carpet.
Full Water Damage Restoration Services
The minute we show up on the job, we’ll set up an array of machines to immediately begin reversing the damage done. Powerful air movers provide a draft through the house, while industrial-sized dehumidifiers quickly begin to soak up moisture.
Those are just the tools you can see: quieter chemical agents work to combat mold and mildew before they begin to grow.
The Dangers Of A Wet Carpet
While odor and mildew are the most obvious symptoms associated with a wet carpet, there are far more scary consequences if your carpet is left untreated.
These are just some of the health risks you’ll be exposed to if you fail to take care of this problem quickly:
- Skin rash
- Liver damage
- Damage to the central nervous system
Once water begins to sit in the same place for a day or more, it becomes a breeding ground for dangerous bacteria and viruses. This is especially true if the water comes from lakes, rivers, or ponds. Even if the source is only rainwater, it’s crucial to begin the cleanup immediately.
Peace Of Mind
We’ll provide a full cleanup from start to finish. After we completely stop the spread of water under the carpet along the floor, we’ll begin to soak up the moisture. This part of the process is especially dangerous because harmful particles are constantly thrown up into the air.
Our specially trained technicians wear gear to protect themselves. Finally, we’ll apply agents to sterilize the areas contaminated by water, ensuring that you and your family stay safe.
Call us now for water damage restoration, flood cleanup or smoke & fire damage in Ocean and Monmouth County New Jersey.