Residential Carpet Cleaning
Residential Carpet Cleaning is where we started and Professional Carpet Cleaning is our main service that we offer. Started in the 70s with simple portable machines. Today we use a truck mounted unit providing, whats known as, hot water extraction cleaning. We simply run 2 hoses into the house and attach a cleaning wand No bulky or large equipment will have to maneuver into your home. Using very High pressure and hot temperature water, we blast away the dirt and soils, and vacuum the water back out of the carpeting leaving it lightly damp. Mixed with a soapy pretreatment to break down any greasy dirt, oil, or spills we agitate and extract the dirt away. By using steam to clean we also kill bacteria and germs, providing a healthy home and carpet for you to walk on. We have been trained by the IICRC and tested on our knowledge and abilities to provide the highest quality cleaning care of your carpet.
We started our Residential Carpet Cleaning here in Toms River and it is our main service that we offer. Today we use the most powerful Truck Mounted units providing what is known as, “steam”, “hot water extraction”, deep soil cleaning . We also offer “dry” bonnet cleaning and shampoo, if desired.
- We do a thorough review of ALL your concerns and qualify what your fair expectations may be.
- We simply bring in 2 hoses and a cleaning wand. NO bulky, large equipment.
- We pre-spot any major spills and stains with our thorough knowledge and 40 years experience, we know what works.
- We pre-spray soiled traffic areas.
- We use very high pressure, hot temperature water, and the most powerful vacuum available to clean your carpets.
- We provide a healthier home as well as a CLEAN appearance by killing germs, bacteria as well as soil.
- We leave carpets damp and will dry in 2-4 hours.
- We offer additional services, such as Odor Removal and 3M Scotchgard™ Protectant.
- We place furniture cards and foam blocks under legs to prevent rust or furniture stains. PLEASE leave them for at least 24 hours.
- We thoroughly brush up (RAKE) all carpets to set the pile standing up and improve fast drying.
- We ask that you wear clean, WHITE SOCKS for walking on carpet during the drying period.
- We ask for payment in cash, check, or credit card. A receipt will be provided, along with flyers, and a complimentary refrigerator magnet.
Carpet Cleaning Instructions
- We offer “FREE ESTIMATES” of all our services, mostly by phone. We will make every effort to thoroughly explain ALL our methods and procedures during the initial call, estimate and booking.
- We encourage you to write down your appointment on a calendar with the individual’s name you spoke to, and our phone number. 732-929-9669.
- We call 1 week in advance to confirm the appointment, review the work, and our mutual expectations. Often we play “phone tag” but we do request your return phone call.
- We call the day before to remind once again. That is, at least, a total of 3 conversations to remember the appointment.
- We ask for a very thorough vacuuming of all carpets to be cleaned. The day before is preferred!! If a customer cannot vacuum, we do offer this service for an additional fee.
- We will call, at least 1 hour before to let you know what time you may expect them.
- We ask for access to the nearest exterior door of the area to be cleaned. This may require removal of vehicles from the driveway. PLEASE DO THIS IN ADVANCE OF THE CREWS ARRIVAL.
- We ask if you are in a gated community, PLEASE call in advance to the gate and let security know that you are expecting “GM Services.”
- We ask if you have pets PLEASE move them in advance to a room NOT being cleaned, a neighbor, their cages, etc. We will be opening and closing doors and CANNOT be responsible for a runaway cat or dog.
- We are in company uniforms and jackets that are clearly labeled. We drive company vans that are also clearly labeled for advertising.
- We ask IF any furniture is to be moved by our crews, PLEASE remove ALL items from the tops of the furniture. We cannot move any furniture with items on or in them. PLEASE do this prior to the crews arrival.
- We will ask for a review of all results, after completing the job. WE LOVE THE PRAISE we get at this stage but it is always better to tell your friends and neighbors.
- We recommend that you wear WHITE SOCKS ONLY to walk on any carpet after cleaning. No shoes, slippers or colored socks. Please limit this walking for 2-4 hours until carpets are completely dry.
- We ask you to keep air circulation to a maximum!! Turn on all ceiling fans, window fans etc. Open windows, if possible. Turn up heat in the winter. Turn down Air Conditioner in summer.
- We ask you to leave any furniture cards or blocks under your furniture for 24 hours after cleaning. These prevent rust or furniture stains on carpet.
- We ask you to give a through vacuuming the following day. REMEMBER : you cannot vacuum too often!! It helps set the pile, and in sandy, Ocean County it removes any churned up sand.
- We ask for payment in cash, check or credit card. A receipt will be provided, along with flyers and complimentary refrigerator magnet.
ALWAYS feel free to call us anytime to get Ocean County’s most knowledgeable advice on home remedies to remove the spots and spills at your home or office.
- All Personnel are certified “spotting” experts and have a thorough understanding of the causes of your spots. We know how to proceed with solvent, sour, and alkaline cleaning to remove those strange, persistent stains.
- We require “a minimum service call fee” for our time and effort. As we offen say, “if we cannot get it out, IT IS NOT REMOVABLE.” The vast majority ARE removed though, and we love the challenge.
- IN REALITY, ALL STAINS ARE REMOVABLE. Carpeting is the most forgiving of all floor coverings and a spot/stain can be replaced from spare pieces or a closet. See our section under CARPET REPAIR.